Saturday, March 14, 2015

Satin & Lace

Hey Sexy Sirens,



 What's up! The weather has been so bad lately, it seems to rain almost everyday! Even though the weather isn't great, it doesn't stop me from shooting outfits for you all because I set up a home studio. I'm thinking about taking up photography so I set everything up in an extra room! I'll do a post on the equipment you need to start your very own YouTube Channel or Photography Studio or Instagram Fashion Blog. That will be my next post, so stay tuned... But in the meantime, here is the outfit I wore a few days ago...




I really love mixing textures and what goes better than satin & lace....well maybe leather and lace, but that will be another day. I got these rose champagne colored pants from Billabong.com , I love the unique cut, it reminds me of genie pants. I feel like "I dream of Jeanie"! The lace bralette is from Forever21 and so is the bag. I think that a satin robe would have completed the look, but I don't have one currently. I'm still on the lookout, so if you know of a shop or online boutique, give a sistah a tip...k? 

Hope you enjoyed this look, and for more please SUBSCRIBE! Videos will be coming soon! 
Until next time, keep it sexy, sirens! 

OUTFIT DETAILS

Lace Bralette - Forever21
Trousers - Wind Air Pants ( ON SALE) 

No comments:

Post a Comment