Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow Days

Hello Sirens!

  As some of you who follow me on Instagram (@SirenGlam) may know, I had taken a break from social media for a while so that I can focus my efforts and contemplate things as well as prepare for some cool things I have to show you guys. So I had been away from Instagram for 3 weeks until something marvelous happened this week!!!! It snowed huge snowflakes and completely covered everything in a beautiful white blanket of fluffyness!!! It was as if Elsa from FROZEN had ran through our neighborhood touching everything she saw! This was an event that certainly brought me out of hiding! 

Now, I don't know where all of you guys are from (I'd love to know....comment below), but here in Louisiana, snow is not something we have the pleasure of enjoying often! So we were all very excited to see it.

I think that I was more excited than the kids to see that it was snowing and that the snow had completely covered everything in sight! Sean and I ended up playing outside, making snow angels, and having a snowball fight!

I put on my faux fur coat with my stiletto boots and styled it up, Winter Chic! 

I finished the day off by enjoying a warm delicious beef stew and watching my favorite show "EMPIRE" ; What an awesome day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment