Monday, May 11, 2015

Coffee in the Morning...



Hey you guys! 

    Who doesn't love coffee!? Ok well maybe not everyone... But this look certainly makes me think of a delicious mocha frapp! This outfit was a perfect blend of caramel, chocolate, and a bit of whipped cream. 

Dress: www.NecessaryClothing.com
Coat: www.dolldkouture.us
Shoes: www.jaideclothing.com
Hat: www.BooHoo.com 


I want to update you all with a lot of info that I feel you should know, there are going to be a lot of changes to the blog, including a whole re-design and re-launch coming soon. I want to step everything up to another level and continue to bring you even more interesting content, other than just #OOTDs. I want this blog to be a place where I can share every aspect of my life with you all and definitely get more personal. I'm also going to be doing more traveling frequently, I want to take you on adventures with me and have experiences that you may can relate to! I am really excited about the changes coming up ahead! 

I have also launched a new YouTube channel. Here is the link, I hope I can count on you to subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment