Wednesday, April 29, 2015

H&M Loves Coachella!!!

Hey Sirens!!!

 Even though I didn't go to Coachella this year, it didn't stop me from getting into the Festival spirit! Plus we have the Crawfish Festival and a ton of interesting southern style events coming up soon! I spotted this dress at H&M and I couldn't resist! Fringe is a HUGE trend this spring as well as prints, this is a perfect marriage of the two!


I love the cut of the dress also, it's very cute and stylish! 

It's such a vibrant thing...with these shades & bowler hat from www.boohoo.com 

I also topped it off with a splash of color with this beaded clutch from my website www.sirenglam.bigcartel.com ( will be available soon) 

Hope you all enjoyed this look! Please subscribe for more updates! 





No comments:

Post a Comment