Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Haul Collective


Hello Sexy Sirens!

So this post is a collective of the things I have accumulated over this Fall / Winter and I think that they are absolutely must haves for this season! Let's take a look back at some of the looks I've featured this season! 

Winter/Fall Coats & Jackets 


I am loving this extra warm waterfall plaid cardigan from MissGuided! It's edgy and trendy with the leather shoulder patches!
You can throw it on over anything for an ultra chic look! I also love this burgundy color for this season! HOT HOT HOT! 

Shoes from www.lolasshoetique.com


Next is the Camel Coat! Who doesn't have one of these this fall? 
I purchased this one from Sheinside.com, it's good quality for the price! 

You also need a black trench! This one is from Kenneth Cole Collection 
I need to get a few floor length Maxi-Coats but that will be another blog! 

Also loving leather, like this super fun fringe from boohoo.com 

And this Peplum and Tweed black on black blazer that I picked up from H&M in New Orleans!  www.HM.com 

Next are a few pairs of my favorite footwear! 
These Ghillie Courts from TopShop.com were on my WISHLIST for a while, they finally re-stocked them in mid December and I had to grab them right away! 
I love their unique cut in the back, adds sex appeal ;-) 

These taupe mocha colored fringe boots are a southern belle's dream! I got them at www.charlotterusse.com 


These caged booties I picked up from my favorite shoe store! www.lolasshoetique.com , love the cutout style booties! 

Combat Boots will never go out of style! I got these from www.CallitSpring.com , the gigantic gold zipper is a topic of conversation everywhere I go! 

These perforated boots from www.makemechic.com are EVERYTHING, I love the high platform! They make me feel like I'm ten feet tall, even though I'm only 5'2"! 


And last but not least....my ever so comfortable lace up heels from Charlotte Russe! Got them on sale for $10. They are comfortable and go with just about anything! 


I have so much more that I'd like to show you all, but I'm out of time for today...I'm writing this just before heading to pick Sean up from school! So I will save the rest until next time! 

If you enjoy these fashion blogs...please let me know on the comments section below or if you don't let me know what you would like to see more of! I like to hear feedback from my readers! 

Thanks again for checking out the blog and please SUBSCRIBE to continue getting updates! Don't forget to check out my other social media accounts! 

Peace out Sexy Sirens & Stay Warm! 










No comments:

Post a Comment