Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year Neutrals!!!!

Hello Sexy Sirens!

I just wanted to share this simple neutral look with you guys!




The white crop top is from Hot Miami Styles, I love it because of the cut, it is arched back. This is a design that Kim Kardashian made popular. 

Kim looks amazing in this style, I was curious to see how it would play on my slender frame! Everyone can't have a perfect bod like Kim K. 


I paired it with a Cremé midi pencil skirt from my up and coming clothing line "Siren Glam Style". The pieces will be available for purchase the beginning of February. 

Since Camel coats are really on trend and it's hella cold outside, I decided to pull out my trench that I purchased from Sheinside.com 


Shoes are from GoJane.com 

Hope you all enjoyed this simple chic look! Please don't forget check out www.sirenglam.com next month to get the new pieces from our collection! I'm so excited to re-launch! 

Sexy Sirens.....Peace Out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment