Sunday, March 15, 2015

Off the Grid

Hello Sirens!


 Since NYFW the new trends this season as far as textures and patterns are concerned, seem to be lots of grid patterns, mesh materials, and fringes. Take this Balmain Dress that Kim Kardashian was spotted in for example.


Here is Sydneyfashionblogger, spotted in this For Love & Labels piece. 

And lastly, Kim K spotted in Balenciaga 

I am loving all of this! So I decided to try a Kim Kardashian Inspired look of my own that features a grid pattern top and skirt. 
I added the faux fur coat as a perfect compliment for my slim figure. Plus Kim loves lots of fur! 
Here is a close up of the mesh pattern material, the top is thrifted and the skirt is H&M 





Circle frames are the hottest accessory right now, I think these frames from ALDO Shoes  pulled together the whole look! 

Let me know what you think of this new trend!? For more post, please hit that FOLLOW button on your right to continue receiving updates from this blog. 




OUTFIT DETAILS

Skirt - Long Mesh Skirt (ON SALE) 
Shoes- Perfect Premium Ghillie Court Shoes (SOLD OUT IN BLACK) 
 or supplement Rich Snake-Effect Sandals



No comments:

Post a Comment