Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring is here!!!!

Hello Sexy Sirens!

It finally feels like Spring here in Louisiana! The birds are fluttering, the bees and insects are buzzing around, flowers are starting to bloom! Lately, I have been in a happier and more festive mood because it's sunny outside and I am the type of person who's moods are affected by the weather. I don't like the doom & gloom of cold, rain, and thunderstorms! I'm single, I don't have anyone to cuddle up with, so the rain does nothing for me lol! Anyhow, I wanted to show you a few of my new Spring looks! Hope you enjoy them!


I know nudes and neutrals were huge this past fall/winter season, but it's Spring 2015, it's time for color and patterns! It's all about prints, patterns, and lots of COLOR! 

Fun shapes and unique designs also add some spice to any ensemble! 

Keep it simple. You don't have to add color, prints, patterns, and unique cuts all together or all at once. Play around with pairing one or two of these concepts with a neutral or solid color. This give balance to your outfit and a bit of sleek sophistication. 👌 

For more tips, please subscribe! 


LOOK #1 

White Crochet Blouse - Crochet Blouse
Oxblood Skirt - Red Flouncing Knit Skirt

LOOK #2 



No comments:

Post a Comment