Sunday, March 29, 2015

Ruched Up in Olive - Celine, BCBG, ALDO



Hello Sirens!

 Lately I've been obsessed with Ruched fabrics and draped designs. I picked up this dress from BCBG, I was particularly drawn to it because it is one of my favorite colors, an olive green. This dress is not just a typical olive green though, the color is very vibrant and reminiscent of spring time! What better time to show off this piece? I had a hard time getting photos though because the insects were drawn to this color as well and I got chased by a few wasps! No problem...

The color is not actually as vibrant as the photos above, I had on my HDR when I snapped those. The olive is better depicted in the photos below, I love the wrap top of this dress, leading to the draping cascade of Ruched material below. 

The bag I borrowed from my mom, I love this Celine...I will be purchasing one next! 

The shoes are re-designed by yours truly! I watched a YouTube video from Shay the Style Slayer and learned how to re-make these ALDO shoes to resemble the Monika Chiang tie up sandals! I will include a link to her video, in case you want to try it!  


Hope you enjoyed this look! Please subscribe for more looks or follow my Instagram @SirenGlam. 

Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment