Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Sunday!

Hey Sirens!

 How was your Easter Holiday (if you celebrated)? Mine was fantastic! Easter also marked the beginning of Spring Break for the kids so Sean is out of school and we are having so much fun!


He actually shot these photos for me, he's my little photog in training! He did a lovely job! 

So yesterday was Easter and I wanted to find something that was intricate and lacked no attention to detail.

I decided to go with this dress from www.HotMiamiStyles.com because I loved the colors ( white on top of a sheer nude lining). I also loved the fabrics, Scalloped threading on top of nude mesh and cotton material with a double lining. I paired it with a white wool trench and nude pink heels.





For the accessories I mostly always choose to keep it simple by adorning my ears with a gorgeous crystal emerald cut earring. Perfect touch of class. 


Hope you enjoyed this post! Please leave any comments or feedback below & don't forget to subscribe! 


Outfit Detail Links;

Shoes - Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment