Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Retro Florals

Hey Sexy Sirens!

Here is a look that I did a few days ago! It was giving me very Retro vibes! I always feel like an old soul, like maybe I was supposed to be born in the 1900's so I could grow up in the 1920's , 30's , 40's , & 50's .....who knows, I may be somebody's grandmother reincarnated! LOL! I'd like to think I'm some thing like a Josephine Baker of our modern times...  

Here is the look!

A floral bustier top with a white pencil skirt and the pink duster I picked up at BooHoo.com ( it's the Elsa Duster). I topped things off with these amazing (old to me) Gianni Bini heels! Red, White, and Blue , Stars and Stripes! 

This look is so All-American! The picture-esq "American Girl" . 








Outfit details: 

Shoes: Gianni Bini , www.Dillards.com

Thanks for reading! Please SUBSCRIBE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment