Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sweater & Leather Weather


Too: Hey Sirens!!!

 I'm finally back from out of town and getting back to my normal routine. Over the past weekend, we traveled to Dallas,TX to top off Sean's Spring Break! It was wonderful trip! We got to catch up with some of our long-time friends and have some fun at Jumpstreet, which is a trampoline park. We also went to see "HOME" starring Rihanna as the voice of Tip! It was such a cute movie, I didn't think I would have liked it, but I was wrong. 

Here is one of the outfits that I wore while In Dallas. I figured I'd share the details with you all in this post, since I had not updated the blog in a while.


Top: www.hm.com 
Skirt: www.missguidedus.com
Shoes: www.nordstroms.com (Dolce Vita)
Sunnies: www.aldoshoes.com 
Bag: Celine


So yesterday was perfect Spring weather, warm outside with soft gusts of cool winds coming in, so I opted for something that would make me look hot while keeping cool at the same time! 
I love mixing textures in an ensemble, so I opted for this netted crop shirt and I knotted it on the side. 
This leather look skirt from Missguided is everything!!!! It's one of my favorite pieces in my closet! I paired the look with black accents, black bra, black heels, and a black crossbody bag... 
These heels from TopShop are also a fave in my shoe collection. The crossbody faux leather bag is from Forever21, it is high quality and looks very expensive. 

Some of you may can tell that this is my favorite color combo, as I wear it quite often. This outfit was perfect for strutting like there's 10 men walking behind you on a breezy Spring Day! 👌🏽

Outfit details:

Top: Thrifted from PoshMark 
Skirt: www.missguidedus.com 
Shoes: www.topshop.com "Perfect Premium Ghillie Court Pumps" 
Bag: www.forever21.com 

Please hit that FOLLOW button on your right hand side to keep getting updates from my blog! Sexy Sirens, Peace Out! ✌🏽


No comments:

Post a Comment