Friday, September 12, 2014

1st Look of Fall

Hello Sexy Sirens!!! 

 So this is my very first fashion / makeup post on this blog! I'm so excited about Fall, it's one of my favorite seasons!!! NOT!!! Lmao!😂 I'm a spring and summer type of girl but nonetheless, I had to do some Fall fashion and makeup looks! I want to focus on which colors are trending this Fall, it's all about deep Burgundys , Olive greens , Browns, Golds,Greys, and of course Black is always in! So the look that I wore out yesterday, which was the PERFECT Fall day, consists of Olive Green, Golds, and Black! 

Yesterday I spent some time with my family at the Louisiana Boardwalk! I am back home visiting for a few months, and am enjoying this much needed time with my family and close friends! 

I decided to wear something simple and chic! My trousers are from www.makemechic.com , I absolutely fell in love with them from the first moment I laid eyes on them online! They wrap around each leg, leaving an opening or slit in the front of each leg! Sometimes they look like a skirt because of the outer part, but they are the perfect little genie /harem like pants and so versatile!  I decided to rock them with a lace tank top that I purchased at a thrift shop! You could rock them with a crop top depending on your body type. Since my body type is more "apple" then I have to do what works for me!  

Here are more pics of the look!

For the footwork; I decided to go simple and comfortable because I knew I would be doing a LOT of walking at the Boardwalk...
I got these from B2 , which was a division of www.Bebe.com , I believe they were $20

I completed the look with the gorgeous and amazing "Hattie McDaniels" necklace set from www.sirensofhollywood.com 

I had so much fun with my family! We had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack (insert yummy face emojis) and I was cute and comfy at the same time! 

For my makeup look that day, I wanted to do something that stood out! I am so used to looking "natural" all the time, I needed to bring the drama up a few notches! 

On my eyes ; 

I first applied MAC "Layin Low" as a base from lashes to brows and applied the NYX "Milk" pencil to only my lid area... 

Then, I applied this www.colourpopcosmetics.com "Super Shock" eyeshadow in "Bandit" to carve out my crease along with the color "Cork" by MAC. 

Next, after my crease was defined, I applied this olive green-ish shimmer shadow from the BH Cosmetics 120 pallet (1st Edition) to the ball of my eyelid. It's the one in the middle.

Lastly, on my inner tear ducts I used a gold-ish shadow from the Kiss Nude Seduction Pallet and I also used their matte beige under my brows to highlight the eye!

On my lips is LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint in "Blushing" 

I plan to do this complete look on YouTube, so stay tuned to my channel! 

Well Sirens! Until next time, please subscribe to this blog to get updates, many more makeup/fashion posts to come! ☺️ 

Sexy Sirens , Peace Out!✌️







No comments:

Post a Comment