Monday, September 22, 2014

Floral A-line skirt / off shoulder crop top

Hello Sexy Sirens,

  As I write this post, I am just barely able to think straight! Over the weekend, I got a stomach virus which ruined my whole weekend! :-(  my stomach still hurts, I haven't eaten anything in a day and a half, I'm weak , tired, all of the above! To me , a stomach virus is the worst thing. When other parts of my body hurt, I can handle it....but when my stomach hurts I turn into a puddle of mush! Ugh! 

Anyway, now that I'm done venting and complaining.... 

On Saturday , Sean & I went to the park to play and take pictures! That day I was feeling great and vintage / retro inspired , so I decided to wear my new outfit that I purchased online at www.makemechic.com

As some of you may know, I am completely OBSESSED with previous eras! All of the fashion and glamour of "Old Hollywood" give me soooo much life. My favorite era of them all is 1920s , but this look is from the 1950s. 

The top is off the shoulder sleeves, or like arm cuffs on the sweetheart neck line. This top pushes your boobs up and shows MAJOR cleveage! 
I kept my boobs hidden with my hair at the park FYI lol. 


The skirt is a beautiful, 1950s vintage inspired A-Line below the knee midi. I absolutely love this skirt! It's comfortable and cute! I will definitely be buying more items from them soon! Here is a direct link to the skirt. http://www.makemechic.com/striped-mesh-floral-pleated-skirt.html

My jewelry that day was very simple and elegant. I wore a pair of pearl and crystal stud earrings, a pearl, gold, and blue nautical charm bracelet, and a full finger golden ring. All available at www.sirenglam.com 

Shoes are from the Jessica Simpson line, they are so adorbs and went perfectly with my outfit. 

I did not wear a handbag or clutch this time... I don't really have a large selection of handbags or clutches...Sorry , I need to buy more! 

All in all, we had a good time at the park, Sean met some new friends and had a blast! I played on some musical instruments while I was there, let that beat drop! Lol 

Lastly, we went to Happy Bellies for some Italian Ice, yummm! 

Perfect ending to a day well spent! 

Please comment, share, and follow my blog to continue getting updates! Also don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/thekimberlynichelle and 
follow me on Instagram; @celebritysiren 

Thanks for reading, Sexy Sirens, Peace out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment