Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Black Dahila Makeup Look + Fall Plaid #2


Hello Sexy Sirens,

  I was going to get out and go take these photos someplace creative and interesting, but today....my brick wall will suffice.lol This morning when I awoke to take Sean'Michael to school, it was very cool out! Maybe in the low 50s .You can already tell that it's Fall! So I decided to do a look that would be warm and cozy!  Then later that day, it ended up getting HOT, go figure! 

I also did a makeup look that I call "The Black Dahlia" because it's dark, mysterious, and even murderous... I killed this look! 

But not to make light of the underlying story,  The mystery of "The Black Dahlia" is one of the most famous Hollywood cold murder cases. Read more about it here;

http://www.bethshort.com/the-murder.php

I'm obsessed with Old Hollywood and things that happened back then intrigue and mystify me. So I have a fascination for all things "Old Hollywood" therefore , that is what made me think of this morbid tale. And because this look is so dark. 

When my son got home from school and saw me he said "Mommy you look evil" , I said "Like a Vampire?" , he said "yeah!" Goal achieved! Yay!

So anyway, I want to share this look with you and tell you everything I used below! 
On my eyes and face: 
The Amrezy Palette , which is not being sold anymore :( , I used the colors " Caramel" for my crease transition, "Glisten" on the ball of my eyes and blended out, "LDB" on my outer corners.

On my face I contoured only with the www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com contour kit powders. This time, I uses several different colors to sculpt my face! It came out sooooo well that I am going to make a video on how to do it for my YouTube channel! I feel like you have to use several different colors for contouring so that you can get a true gradient effect. 
So on my lips is www.limecrimemakeup.com 
"Black Velvet" Velvetine liquid matte lip stain

This has staying POWER! I eat and drink and it does not even rub off on my cup! It's amazing and truly matte! 

For my ensemble today; like I said earlier...I wanted a look for Fall and the cool weather, I also wanted to do Plaid since it's in for Fall! 
This photo from the back looks dumb , but what tha hell.... 


Necklace: www.sirensofhollywood.com
Blouse: Forever 21 
Blazer: unknown
Skirt: Sirens of Hollywood 
Boots: Call it Spring 
Bag: B. Makowsky 
Hair: www.glowbeautycare.com 


Thanks for reading! Sexy Sirens, Peace Out! 

Instagram: @CelebritySiren
Email: CelebritySirenTV@Yahoo.com
YouTube: www.youtube.com/TheKimberlyNichelle

Be sure to subscribe for more updates! 




No comments:

Post a Comment