Saturday, October 25, 2014

Camouflage!

Hello Sexy Sirens!

  Yesterday I finally had a chance to get out of the house to go to my son's Honor Roll Assembly!! I am so proud of him for making the A/B Honor Roll and getting perfect conduct! So I decided to get a little dressed up and make a whole day out of it! I got dressed and attended the assembly early in the day and then after I decided to go downtown. 


I am very much a homebody and it takes a LOT to get me out of the house, but with the beautiful weather we are having, I really didn't have to be convinced. I just wanted to share my outfit for that day with you guys. I was so undecided on which shoes to wear with the outfit, so I brought both to show you! I got the shoes below from 

http://www.makemechic.com



I believe the boots can be worn if you are going for a more casual look and the heels when you want to dress it up and perhaps a scarf (which I forgot) it was too hot out anyway....


The jacket is from www.hm.com , blouse and camouflage are from www.forever21.com 

I love the burnish silver buttons on this "Military-esq" jacket. Later, I paired it with a burnished silver earring and necklace set from www.sirenglam.com (featured below on last pic) 



I hope you all enjoyed this look! 


Don't forget to follow my Instagram @CelebritySiren for daily looks and my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/thekimberlynichelle 







No comments:

Post a Comment