Monday, October 13, 2014

"Dress Your Face" Tamanna Palette Review

Hello Sexy Sirens! 


 It's been a while since I have written a blog post. I want to show you some of the new items I've been trying out lately! So I was so excited that Anastasia Beverly Hills decided to do collaborations with a few of the uber talented MUAs!  I am collecting each one of the palettes that they have released, so far I have the Amrezy and The "Tamanna Palette" has been my most recent conquest. I thought it was really important to show how well these amazing jewel tones come across on deeper skin tones. I did swatch each of the colors , this is without using any base or any wetness on the brush...just straight highly pigmented powder baby! 
I also like the fact that the palette comes with "Get the Look" cards, so people can easily create stunning looks! They show correct shadow placements to get an effortlessly elegant look! I used a few of the cards to create the looks below! 

This is the first look I created using the cards as a guide; 

Here is the second look I created using the cards; 



I really am a FAN of everything from the Anastasia Beverly Hills line, Norvina and her mom really know their stuff and I appreciate all of the hard work they put in! The shadows along with all of their other products I have used are A1 quality! 


While I was out shopping for makeup goodies, I also decided to pick up the Becca Illuminating Powder in "Opal" , I had been hearing a lot about how it's comparable with other notable highlighters like Estée Lauder's "Heatwave" ...so I had to get my hands on it! I am happy to say, it lives up to all of the hype! Now, it is one of my staple highlighters right along with my Gerard Cosmetics Illuminating BB Cream! 

That's all for this haul folks! Please subscribe to this blog to keep getting updates! Also check me out on my Instagram!!! @CelebritySiren 

www.youtube.com/thekimberlynichelle 

Until next time.... Sexy Sirens, Peace out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment