Saturday, October 18, 2014

ColourPop Cosmetics Eyeshadow!!!

Hello Sexy Sirens! 

 I wanted to finally share with you all my new eyeshadow obsession that is ColourPop Cosmetics! Now, I have been using these for quite some time, I purchased back in August I believe... Anyhow, I love the super high intensity color payoff and the super affordable price! 

These shadows go for only $5 on their website (www.colourpop.com) , these little air whipped , iridescent, pots of joy are purely ethereal !!!! 
This one is called "Too Shy"  applied dry


This one is "Game Face" , applied wet.

So you see the difference between how they translate , dry or wet! The texture of these "Super Shock" eyeshadows are a creamy whipped texture, even before you wet them! I am in LOVE with these and I plan to collect them all! 
This one is "Fizz" applied dry

A lot of them have glitter in the formula. There are a few more "satin" formulas without glitter but with a little soft sheen, like my favorite colors below! 
This one is "Desert" applied wet 

"Bandit" applied dry...my go to "STAPLE" transition color!!! 

Now, I'm not going to swatch my whole collection right now, but if you follow my Instagram (@CelebritySiren) I will definitely be using more of these in my daily looks! 

Here is a look I created using only ColourPop Cosmetics "Super Shock" eyeshadows! 


I hope you have enjoyed this post and found it fun and informative! Please be sure to check out my YouTube! www.youtube.com/thekimberlynichelle, a tutorial on this look will be posted shortly!  Check out www.colourpop.com 

Until next time, Sexy Sirens ...Peace Out💋✌️





No comments:

Post a Comment