Saturday, November 8, 2014

"Make em Jump" Jumper



Hello Sexy Sirens!

 I am just getting home from roller skating with my son! It has been so many years since I went skating! I remember back when I was in middle school on up to high school, we used to get together at Crystal Palace Skating Rink every weekend! Everbody who was anybody would be in that place! Today when I put on those skates again, for the first time in years, it felt as if I had never stopped skating! I enjoyed myself so much and most of all, I enjoyed teaching my son how to skate! It's like something that you pass on to your kids! It always makes me excited when I have the opportunity to teach him something new! He had such a wonderful time!

I wanted to share my outfit details from last night, when I went to the movies with my sister. Some of you asked where I got my outfit, so I'd like to share the deets below! 


The "Make em Jump" jumper is from www.ikravemiami.com Make em Jump jumper , mine is Navy Blue , they have other colors.

The Jacket is from my favorite online store , www.boohoo.com Harriet Faux Leather Tassel Jacket

The bag is a Rebecca Minkoff Clutch that I purchased from Invite code to Peach: 

Used code : 7gw94h for $10 OFF 

Peach is a really cool app that allows you to bid on NEW designer merchandise for a discounted price. Brand names like Givenchy , Michael Kors, Gucci, and more! 

Shoes are from GoJane.com  D'orsay Mixed Media Heel


Eyes are Colourpop Cosmetics "Super Shock" eyeshadows in Bandit and Game Face. 
Lenses are Desio Eyes Desert Dream
www.desioeyes.com 

Snaptats , Siren Glam

Hope you enjoyed this post! Please subscribe to continue getting updates! 

Sexy Sirens Peace Out! 💋










No comments:

Post a Comment