Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Comfortable Classics

Hello Sexy Sirens,

Today I am going on a thrift hunt because my very good friend tagged me in a "Thrift Shop Challenge". The goal is to emulate a celebrity's style whom the person who tagged you must choose. For me, she chose Kate Middleton, but since I could not find affordable suits, blazers, and petticoats, I decided to change my person to The Queen of Fashion....Rihanna!!! Besides Kim Kardashian, Rihanna is my fashion idol! I really admire that she is daring and could not give a flying f%&$ about what anyone else thinks! She is a risk taker, like myself. So I am SUPER EXCITED to do this challenge. I am going to go all out and do Riri proud! 


For my style today, I decided to go comfortable, simple, and chic in my boyfriend jeans! I absolutely love the person that invented boyfriend jeans! Thank you! They are soooo comfortable and you can dress them up or down. 




I decided to pair mine with a plain white t-shirt which I picked up at Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally World! Who going to Wally World? ( for those who haven't heard that song...look it up on YouTube) you will #die lol! 


This outfit is a perfect example of high-low, as in some pieces are affordable and some high end. The boots and jeans are from my new favorite store, MakeMeChic 

The duster is from Sheinside... 

And I accessorized the look with my Fendi Shades which I bought from Nordstrom's in Dallas Galleria a few years back. 

I love this simple and classic look! I will hopefully be recording my thrift store challenge outfits and posting about them soon , so please subscribe to keep getting updates! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @CelebritySiren and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. 

Thanks for reading! Sexy Sirens....Peace Out! 










No comments:

Post a Comment