Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Swag

Hello Sexy Sirens!!!

 Happy belated Thanksgiving!!! I am feeling stuffed as I write this from having more food today. I really enjoyed spending Thanksgiving with my family, watching football, and snapping pics! I usually don't cook on any normal days, but for Thanksgiving and Christmas I like to break out my special skills lol! I made my world famous Candied Yams with pecan and marshmallow topping & did a Broccoli Cheese Chicken Casserole . Everything was sooooo delicious!

Anyhow, so today is "Black Friday" and I wanted to catch the deals online because I don't like to get out and compete with the crowds...it's not my thing, so I when I woke up this morning, I hopped on Instagram to see which stores had specific codes. I ended up purchasing a few things from my favorite online stores! 

 Since it was such a beautiful day out today, I didn't want to sit in the house so I got dressed and headed out to run a few important errands. Plus, what perfect weather for a mini photoshoot! I hope you like this look! It's casual chic. 

Outfit details; 

Sweater : Natalie Slash Neck Fisherman Sweater  ( SIMILAR STYLE)
Earrings: Siren Glam Earrings 
Shades: FENDI ( Nordstrom) 


Hope you enjoyed this look! For more daily looks, follow me on instagram @SirenGlam and @SirenGlamStyle. Also check out my YouTube channel; www.youtube.com/TheKimberlyNichelle 

Sexy Sirens Peace Out, 

Kimberly J. 




No comments:

Post a Comment